If you can pin me down in bed and hold my hand at dinner then you basically meet my standards
accidentally forgetting your earbuds at home is like accidentally leaving your first born child at the gates of hell
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
From Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes
- 42 cream-filled sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, 30 left whole, and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
2. With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
not sure what it is about tiny bows on bras and underwear but theyre neat as hell